Director Business Developement- POSITION FILLED
Title: Director Business Developement- POSITION FILLED
Position ID: Ohio Health Care
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio
Please note: You must be able to commute to Chillicothe, Ohio or relocate to this area !!!!!!!!! Our client does offer relocation benefits for the right candidate.
Our south central Ohio ( Chillicothe, OH which is 49 miles South of Columbus, OH) based Health Care client serves more than 650,000 people in 13 counties with a regional hospital and over 100 out patient facilities in South Central Ohio. Since their humble beginnings in 1895, our client has remained focused on their commitment to provide the best care and personal service. Today, they provide leading edge services including heart, cancer, women’s health, children’s health and orthopedics etc.
Our client believes in treating every patient who walks through their doors as their friends and family. In fact, the personal care you or your loved one will receive from our Client is Exceptional. After all these years one thing hasn’t changed with our client – They are all still neighbors.
Their Mission – To Heal. To Educate. To Care.
Their Vision – “To Be The Best Healthcare System in the Nation”
Their Values – Integrity, Communication, Teamwork and innovation.
Our client has consistently placed quality, in all facets of care, at the forefront and they have been Nationally Recognized for it.
Director, Business Development position overview:
• The Director of Business Development is expected to lead a small team of 2 staff in building business in all service lines and products for the medical center through the successful planning, development, implementation and evaluation of business development opportunities.
• Must demonstrate an understanding of business planning, project planning, market growth and financial planning. Experience in managing business development teams and with developing successful business development relationships. Requires excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Works collaboratively with system leadership by developing plans for the implementation of regional growth strategies.
• This position is responsible for development of new services, sites and innovations to support market and strategic business objectives as well as the continual enhancement of current business lines.
• Identifies, develops and responds to the opportunities that will increase the our Client’s market exposure and penetration.
• The Director of Business Development will strive to enhance network development with leadership in the South Central Ohio region.
• Must demonstrate an understanding of business planning, project planning, market growth and financial planning.
• Experience in managing business development teams and with developing successful business development relationships.
• Requires excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Please note: This position reports to the Chief Business Development Officer and you must be able to commute to Chillicothe, Ohio or relocate to this area.
• Our client will provide relocation assistance for the right candidate.
• Our client is not able to sponsor an H1B VISA HOLDER at this time.
Director of Business Development Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development of regional growth initiatives in line with our Client’s Strategic Plan. Aiming to enhance service or product offerings to improve the client’s position in the South Central Ohio market.
• You will be responsible to manage a staff of two Business Development professionals.
• Collaboratively develops new business opportunities and responds to opportunities to increase market share by developing proposals, preparing presentations and promoting our Client’s services.
• Formulates and recommends short and long-range strategies to grow the company.
• Works collaboratively with leaders throughout the system to grow business segments.
• Maintains professional affiliations and enhances professional growth and development to keep abreast of trends in health care and telemedicine industry.
• Assists in the transition of new businesses to the appropriate operating structure.
• Responsible for Network Development with other health systems and key groups to establish and maintain our Client’s leadership in South Central Ohio.
• Development of market analysis plans to include service line, physician placement plans and assessment of new physical locations.
• Development of physician to physician relationships, particularly in areas outside of Ross County, Ohio.
• Directs monitoring, tracking and preparation of reports, due diligence requirements, utilizing strategic planning processes, and development of business plans.
• Accepts all other duties and responsibilities as appropriate to skill level and as assigned.
Position requirements to qualify:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or a related discipline is required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• No clinical background is required.
• Health Care experience preferred.
• Minimum of five years of experience in business development or related experience with direct responsibility for business development and proven market share growth within the healthcare industry preferably for a hospital with out patient clinics.
• You must have, be able to demonstrate and abide by the following standards of behavior; Utmost Integrity, Outstanding Communication skills, Teamwork and Innovation.
Base salary: $83,000 to $124,000 plus upside earnings from a formal bonus plan. Total targeted earnings from $95,000 - $140,000
Excellent benefits program: Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, AD&D, LTD
Outstanding Vacation, sick leave, & Holidays
401K with employer contributions
|Job Type: Business Developement|
Compensation Package: Base Salary 84k to 125K plus a bonus with TAE of 95K to 140K
Name: Doug Warner
Fax: No faxes please!